1. Ezvid – Ezvid is the top software in the field of screen recording and video editing. It comes with inbuilt video editing feature. You can add text, video clips and your own voice in this software. Download Free
2. BlueBerry FlashBack Express Recorder – You can record yourself on windows desktop with the help of this software. This software let you enable webcam to feature yourself in the video. You can record screens with your voice and face. Download
3. Screenr Recording Software – Screenr is an online screen recording software which allow you to record and edit screens and videos without downloading software on your desktop PC. After creating video you can generate link to share on social media websites. Download
4. Rylstim Screen Recorder – It is just basic recorder but very good. This is awesome software who want just simple screen recorder. It just record screen as it is after pressing “stat record” button. Download
5. CamStudio – Camstudio is also a very good recording software with many features. It has features like disabling mouse cursor, recording sounds from programs, enabling custom screen annotations and recording particular screen section. Download
6. Webinaria – Webinaria is an easy to use screen recorder. It create videos in AVI format. It gives you features like other basic recording software. Download
7. DVDVideoSoft Free Screen Video Recorder – This software provide 8 basic icons for capturing and recording screens of your pc. This software has feature to save video file in AVI format with automatic file name feature. Download
8. Krut Computer Recorder – Krut is a java based screen recording software. It has unique follow mouse feature in screen recording. It allows user to set capture area and recording frames per second. Download
9. Jing Screencast Recording Software – Jing is a good software in the field of free screen recorder. But it has only 5 minutes limitation in free version. You can extend time duration by becoming pro member. Download
10. BSR Screen Recorder – This screen recording tool captures everything on your screen. This tool can capture video and audio at the same time. You can export various video formats like AVI, SWF and WMV. Download
11. Desktop Activity Recorder – As the name defines this free recording tool records all your desktop activities. You can use microphone for adding sound to your captured videos.Download
12. My Screen Recorder – Another freeware that allows recording of desktop activities and screens on your pc. Download
13. Easy Screen Capture Video – This is very basic screen recorder. You can add voice or audio to your videos is just simple screen recorder but it is quick tool. Download
14. ZD Soft Screen Recorder – It is one of the best screen recording software which allows user to add audio and video. You can install this software free of cost on your pc or laptop.Download
15. Super Screen Capture – It is very quick and useful recording software for windows PC.Download
16. Screen Recording Suite – Though it is paid software but you can use free trial version of this software. This screen recorder allows you to export recorded video in various video formats like wmv, avi, mp4, swf and 3gp. Download
17. Capture Fox – Capture Fox is a free addons for Firefox browser. It allows you to record every single action in your computer within your browser. It is a very good software for creating tutorials. Download
18. Wink – Wink is a free software. You can use it for creating tutorial and presentations. It can capture screenshots and enables you to add explanation boxes, buttons, titles and more. It supports various output formats like EXE, FLV, HTML etc. Download
19. UltraVNC Screen Recorder – UltraVNC Screen Recorder is based-on CamStudio source. It supports both audio and screen capturing. Download
20. Windows Media Encoder – Windows Media Encoder is a powerful application for capturing audio and video content. You can create high-quality multichannel audio, and HD videos with help of this software. Download
So finally marked the auspicious 101 mark of twitter followers @aditgupta100
Ever tried downloading your favourite YouTube videos be it gangnam style, Justin beiber baby or Roar of Katy perry?
For a long time there was no such feature of viewing your favourite videos offline. To download those YouTube videos I used some youtube downloader and sites like clip.dj or www.clipconverter.cc (cclipconverter is better in the sense you can convert those videos in your format). Even for mobile i used tubemate app that provides such feature but i was not sure about the privacy concern, whether its legally right thing or not. But now don’t worry about all such things. Almost two months after making the announcement, Google has finally started rolling out the offline viewing feature to users of its YouTube Android and iOS app in India.
The feature allows users to temporarily store videos offline to watch later during short periods of low or no internet connectivity. For videos where this feature is available, users can choose to add the video for offline viewing by tapping on the offline icon located under the video frame.
I hope you have your beaglebone live and connected to pc if not you can refer to Getting started with beaglebone.
In my case it was difficult to make beaglebone live.
Anyways starting with the project “Room light controller using beaglebone”
Moto G(1st gen) : my first smartphone. And surely it stood to my expectations hence 5/5 . Some features really fascinated me which made it different from other phones however these might not be useful for us in daily life or by common man like text-to-speech etc.
Here i’ll tell about some tips and tricks
1. Secure your smartphone
Anti-Theft made easy by your stock android feature: What if your phone is lost? Don’t worry we will help you with this issue and you need not make use of third party Anti-Theft applications which involves tedious process to setup and take much of your time to configure the settings. Instead you can locate your device using Motorola’s own “Device ID’ system and even Google’s own Android device manager. Your phone comes with Motorola device ID system, where you can register your device. By doing this you can locate your device, if you lose it. When you switch on your device for the first time, you will be asked to enter your Google account details to activate Motorola device ID.
What if you skip this step? If you skip this one, you can begin the process by heading over to Settings and selecting Motorola device ID there. You can also unlock the phone from this menu as well. The path is Settings > Motorola device ID.
You can use Android Device Manager too to track your device without any great difficulty.Before going further into details of Android device manager, we have a question for you. Do you know about Android device manager? If you do not know then check it here – (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager ). Login with your Google account to access the facilities such as remote locking etc,. By using the Android device manager you can find your phone’s location if it’s stolen or lost. You can even remotely erase data on your phone. You can even make a call to your device even if the device is in silent mode and also if the SIM card is replaced by a new one. You can even erase all the confidential data that is present in the phone and you can lock your device remotely. To enable this Android device manager in your phone, head over to Settings > Security > Device administrators.
2. Switch on developer mode in your Moto G
If you want to unleash the real power of your Moto G then have a look at developer mode settings and configuration. Google has hidden the developer options from Android 4.1 to prevent first time smartphone users to damage there device, but it’s very easy to switch it on. By tapping on build number for 7 times you can switch it on. For enabling this feature head over to Settings > About phone > Build number.
You will see a message that you have enabled Developer options on your phone after tapping on build number and on the settings menu you can see the developer options, allowing you to access a whole number of new features.Be careful while playing around with the enabled features.Stay away from them if you do not know much about them.If you have any queries about any features please comment them and we will help you out.
3. Improve your phone’s performance with ART runtime
You can see in the developer options that Android uses Dalvik runtime by default. This runtime is described as “just in time” compiler, which means it does all the application processing when it’s required for the running process. Google is now looking to employ ART runtime in it’s latest Android version, which is a “ahead of time” compiler. Good news is that you have ART runtime option in your Moto G, which is featured in KitKat but it is not enabled by default in Android 4.4. To enable this you have to enter the Developers menu which is being described above. Now head over to settings, select Developer options, elect runtime option there and here you will get two options which are use ART and use Dalvik. Choose ART in it and your device will reboot after doing this. After selecting the new runtime, you will see a message that applications are being optimized for the new runtime. This whole process will take a few minutes to complete and once the whole process is completed you can notice a considerable performance boost on most devices.
We must warn you that very few applications may be incompatible with the new runtime which is because some few developers haven’t changed things accordingly. If you are having any problem with one of the installed applications you use heavily on daily basis, the only solution for you is to simply switching back to the Dalvik mode using the same procedure.
4. Take screenshot on your Moto G
Want to capture something important on your phone? It’s simple. To take a screenshot simply press the volume down and power button together. The resultant screenshot will be deposited in your phone’s gallery and if you want to access it, head over to file manager and select pictures in it. Find the screenshots folder in which you can find all your screenshots.
Read this article to know more about taking a screenshot, useful tips and benefits related to screenshots. How to take screenshots.
5. Enable lock screen widgets on your Moto G
Widgets are one of the outstanding features of the Android operating system and these are not present in some of its rival operating systems. However lockscreen widgets are one of Android’s latest innovation which are available in your smartphone. To enable widgets on lock screen in your device, head over to Settings, select Security and check enable widgets option. Path is Settings > Security > enable widgets.
Once you follow the above procedure, you can enable widgets on your lock screen . On your lock screen simply swipe from left to right and tap the “plus” icon that is present. You can choose from the options like Google Now, Hangouts, etc., on the screen.
6. Transfer data from your old phone to Moto G with Motorola Migrate
Android service allows you to store all your data in the cloud, including emails, contacts, and app information. But there are still some elements in your old phone, which don’t get transferred properly. But don’t worry as Motorola Migrate app helps you in this issue for data transferring. All you need to do is to install this app from the Google Play Store and the whole process is so painless that you will keep admiring it.
7. If you want decent photos on your device – Use HDR mode
The Moto G’s camera is just okay, not that good and nothing much to say about it.If you want to have some decent photos on your smartphone, you can use the HDR mode on your device where HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. The only disadvantage of the HDR mode on your phone is that while shooting at night time you have to turn off this mode for flash and it’s pretty slow. You can switch to HDR mode on your device by swiping left to right on the edge of the screen in the camera application.
8. Control your phone with your voice
Google Now – Android’s answer to Siri, can be invoked or fired up with your simple voice command. It is possible to activate Google Now, simply by saying “OK Google.” When you are on the home screen or even in lock screen, simply say “OK Google” and you will be prompted to give your next command, which can be anything from asking Google to navigate to a place or to set an alarm or call someone etc..,
The things you can do with Google Now are ask for time and date, know about weather, getting directions, get conversions, setting a reminder and notes, get flight information, know sports information, searching web, call and messaging someone, setting an alarm, play music, try these Easter Eggs( Do a barrel roll, what’s the loneliest number, make me a sandwich, who are you, tilt, what does the fox say, what is your favorite color ), and the newest feature is that you can control your phone from lock screen. Just be wary of your friends shouting the same phrase when you are trying these commands on your Moto G.
9. Get the stock Google UI on your Moto G
Do you love uncluttered stock experience and do not have a nexus device with you? Don’t worry, you can get the stock Google User Interface experience on your device by installing KK launcher from the Google Play store. There are lot more options which can give you this standard stock experience on your device. As your device runs on Android KitKat there is an alternate for you. Download the APK file of the Google Experience interface and install it on your Moto G, so that you can get the Nexus phone experience. Make sure that you have switched on “allowing third-party apps option” in the settings menu as standard Android OS blocks third-party apps to provide security and prevent malware on your device.
10.Switch launchers on your Moto G
The biggest advantage of Android is the kind of customization it offers and this let it to gain an upper hand over its rival Operating Systems. The ability to change launcher on your device stands out when compared to other operating systems. By changing launchers on your smartphone you can change the look and feel of your smartphone. Switching between launchers is a bit difficult in the previous versions of Android.But in the latest versions of Android, Google has added a quick and easy toggle in the settings menu. There are a lot of launchers you could try out on your device in the Google Play Store, which are Next, Nova, Apex etc..,
When you install a new launcher on your device you can switch between the launchers by heading over to settings, select home and there you can select the launcher.
11. Get instant help from Moto Care if you have trouble with your device
The Motorola Moto G comes with Moto Care which helps you instantly if you face any sort of problems with your device. It has got interactive tips, tutorials, and gives suggestions based on usage of the device. You can also get help from customer care by tapping the call or chat options and you can start an instant phone conversation or online chat to get the help you need. You can also access options such as FAQs, how-to’s, and Moto care tips. If you are new to Android phone, this one will help you to get accustomed to your smartphone.
12. Update all your Softwares for better performance and security
It is needless to say that each firmware update brings features and fixes that improves the performance of the device. Each and every update helps in better management of power resources on your device. Most of the Motorola’s Moto G mobiles have been running on Android KitKat 4.4.2 and Motorola has rolled out Android KitKat 4.4.4 for most of countries around the globe. If you haven’t updated it on your device, head over to settings > About Telephone > System Updates and check over there for an update. You will get a message that your device has an update, download it and install it. Once the installation process begins, your device will be shutdown and the process continues and you will get a message that apps are being processed. Once the whole process is completed you will see that your device is updated to KitKat 4.4.4 after reboot.
India’s Facebook Timeline Journey – Happy Indepen…: http://youtu.be/Y1VZp836adA