Design Engineer at NXP Semiconductor
October 2016 – Present
1. Design & verification of Management Core complex
Design Engineer at Freescale Semiconductor
June 2015 – October 2016
1. 802.11ax RX IP MAC
Developed UVM based testbench with constraint random stimulus generation.
Developed RAL model for register tests.
2. 802.11ac LMAC DTE IP
Developed UVM based testbench with constraint random stimulus generation
3. TX and RX VIP for JESD204B
Developed entire UVM based VIP for Freescale proprietary.
Created UVM wrappers for Freescale SVBCL based axi-vip.
Created Perl and shell scripts for launching regression on Load Sharing Facility
Design Intern at STMicroelectronics
December 2014 – June 2015
1. Design Pierce crystal oscillator circuit for 32KHz , 24MHz & 30MHz frequency.
2. Verify the Output impedance (NegR) on-chip on STM-30M crystal
3. Design an ultra low power constant gm-biasing scheme using beta-multiplier PTAT reference source (beta multiplier start-up circuit for 20nA reference current) without increasing area.
Design Intern at Texas Instruments
June 2014 – July 2014
1. SAR ADC understanding & error analysis on MATLAB
2. Modelling of SAR ADC circuit with hybrid DAC (binary cap and resistor ladder) in Verilog-AMS
3. Saved design area by using coupling capacitor in SAR ADC
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (University of Delhi), India
Formerly Delhi Institute of Technology
2009 – 2013
B. E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Among Top 50 in a batch of 128 students.
For a list of courses taken click here.
Smt. Swarn Lata Sethi D.A.V. Public School, Delhi, India
Class XII – All India Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE)
87.2% (aggregate) 92% (in PCM)
Class X – 90%, All India Secondary School Examination (CBSE)
Here is my Technical skills.
- Secured All India Rank (AIR) 6462 in IIT-JEE.
- Secured All India Rank (AIR) 889 in AIEEE.
- AIR rank 1065 in ISAT-2011(for admission in ISRO).
- Qualified the prestigious Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana(KVPY) 2010 administered by the IISC
- Secured AIR 45 In NSTSE-2011.
- Scholarship winner in the National Science Olympiad (NSO) for two consecutive years.
- Shortlisted among top 25 teams from northern Zone in WagonR TBC3